An Invitation from the Concord Historical Society
In 1971, the Concord Historical Society was established to foster the preservation of what still remained of the city’s heritage.
We cordially invite you to become a member of the Concord Historical Society by purchasing a membership online (below) or by requesting an application form by contacting the Society.
- These applications are also available by contacting the Society at the address and phone number listed below.
- Every membership includes a subscription to the Society’s quarterly newsletter, Historian.
- A member of the board of directors or a standing committee will contact you to discuss the Society’s activities and explore ways in which you can enhance the organization’s effectiveness by becoming involved.
- You may want to encourage a friend or relative to become involved by giving a gift membership.
- All membership dues are paid annually, with the exception of a lifetime membership.
- Additional donations are always welcome to support the Society’s general activities or a specific project.
Concord Historical Society Membership Types
Benefactor – 1 year membership individuals$200.00
Business Membership – 1 year membership for qualifying businesses$100.00
Family – 1 year membership for three or more family members residing at the same mailing address$75.00
Non-Profit – 1 year membership for qualifying non-profits$50.00
Supporting – 1 year membership for individuals or couples$30.00