- These applications are also available by contacting the Historical Society.
- Every membership includes a subscription to the Society’s quarterly newsletter, Historian.
- A member of the board of directors or a standing committee will contact you to discuss the Society’s activities and explore ways in which you can enhance the organization’s effectiveness by becoming involved.
- You may want to encourage a friend or relative to become involved by giving a gift membership.
- All membership dues are paid annually, with the exception of a lifetime membership.
- Additional donations are always welcome to support the Society’s general activities or a specific project.