Gingerbread Boutique – December 8 & 9, 2018
Please download the Vendor Application for the Gingerbread Boutique here. Fill it out and email it to CHS Ambassador: Susan Pace-Koch, GingerbreadHouseBoutique@gmail.com.
- All items will be juried by a panel and application approval response will be within 7-10 days.
- The applicant may submit photos along with the application. (preferable)
- Vendor drop off times for new products will be arranged.
- All products must be appropriate for a family / community venue.
- This is a two-day event. Vendors may leave their items overnight.
- 3 x 6’ tables will be provided. One per vendor. Two chairs will be provided. Limit 2 tables.
- Set up times will be 9:00am-2pm Friday, or upon special request.
- Vendors should create an appropriate, eye-appealing display for their items. Tablecloths to the floor, please.
- Vendors must be present during the event and ring up their own sales.
- Vendors are asked to donate one unwrapped item for the large raffle.
- Vendors should take down displays after the event has concluded on Sunday.
- We are not accepting commercial products.
- Vendor Fee is $60.00 for the two days plus 10% of gross proceeds.