The Concord Historical Society is delighted to personally invite you to apply to our 3rd annual Gingerbread Boutique 2019. The dates to mark on your calendar are Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th. The time will be from 10am-4pm.
Space is limited and as a repeat vendor, we would encourage you to fill out the application as soon as possible so we may count you in.
As you know the Boutique has been more successful each year and we look forward to you being a part of this success.
First-time applicants, we look forward to meeting you and having you join us.
Terms for Vendors
- All items will be judges by a panel and an application approval response will be within 7 to 10 days of receipt.
- Applicant must submit product photos along with the application if they don’t have a website.
- All products must be appropriate for a faily / community venue.
- This is a two day event. Vendors may leave their items overnight.
- One 3′ x 6′ tale and two chairs will be provided per vendor. One extra table costs $50.
- The venue will be available for your set-up on the Friday before the event from 9:30am to 2:00pm.
- Vendor should create an appropriate, eye-appealing display. Table cloths must reach to the floor.
- Vendors are asked to donate one unwrapped item the morning of the event for the large raffle.
- Vendor must be present during the event and ring up their own sales.
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS.
- Vendor Fee for 2 days: $75 + 10% of Gross Sales. The $75 portion of the fee is due upon approval notification.
- Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Ways to Apply
Fill out your application online and pay with Paypal
Mail It In
Download the application and pay by check.