An Invitation from the Concord Historical Society
In 1971, the Concord Historical Society was established to foster the preservation of what still remained of the city’s heritage.
We cordially invite you to become a member of the Concord Historical Society by purchasing a membership online (below) or by requesting an application form by contacting the Society.
- These applications are also available by contacting the Society at the address and phone number listed below.
- Every membership includes a subscription to the Society’s quarterly newsletter, Historian.
- A member of the board of directors or a standing committee will contact you to discuss the Society’s activities and explore ways in which you can enhance the organization’s effectiveness by becoming involved.
- You may want to encourage a friend or relative to become involved by giving a gift membership.
- All membership dues are paid annually, with the exception of a lifetime membership.
- Additional donations are always welcome to support the Society’s general activities or a specific project.
Concord Historical Society
PO Box 404
Concord, CA 94522
Become a Member
Fill in this form and you will be prompted to pay through Paypal.
Concord Historical Society Membership Types
Supporting – $30
- 1 year membership for individuals or couples
Family – $50
- 1 year membership for three or more family members residing at the same mailing address
Non Profit – $50
- 1 year membership to the Concord Historical Society for qualifying non-profits
Business – $100
- 1 year membership to the Concord Historical Society for businesses
Benefactor – $200
- 1 year membership to the Concord Historical Society for individuals
Life Membership – $500
- Lifetime membership to the Concord Historical Society for individuals
Benefits for all membership types:
- Historian newsletter four times a year
- Discount on Society merchandise